Ceremony on Site
Kings Mills offers two beautiful options to host your wedding ceremony. Ceremonies can be held in the Historic Kings Chapel, on the Patio overlooking a scenic waterfall, or in the rustic stone Springhouse. The King’s Chapel is founded on the principles of family, love and the Lord. The original chapel was placed in service in the mid 1700’s and served for Sunday services for the employees of the mill and eventually expanded to be used as the local church for the area. Known as the Calvary Baptist Church at the time, the chapel started where it is now located and services were eventually moved to the second story of the larger stone building across the creek. The Chapel was later decommissioned as the local churches were constructed and the property became more industrial. We at Kings Mills take great pride in having breathed new life into this old chapel, re-pointing all of the stone work and replacing all of the stained glass with period appropriate pieces.